Halloween and Vine

For as long as "Halloween and Vine" has existed (a really fabulous Halloween art show) I have wanted to attend but every year there is something that I have going on so I miss it.  Finally, last weekend I got to go (it's in Petaluma) and had a fabulous time with my daughter Courtney.  It was a moment I wish I had unlimited funds to spend-I would have bought pieces at almost every booth and yes I definitely would have purchased first at Nicole Sayre's booth-my favorite doll artist.  It was definitely the highlight for me to meet the doll artist who has been such an inspiration to me-I just love her work! Like a typical fan of a celebrity, I did ask for a picture with her and she very kindly agreed-if you ever read this Nicole, thanks for making my day!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment