Technology

I'm not all that great with technology.  I'd rather do what I do best, make dolls, make good food, homeschool my boys, compose music, play skip-bo, watch Chopped, read a book, go for bike rides, go thrifting etc.  Ok, you get the idea-I'd basically like to be doing anything but technological stuff like creating and maintaining sites and pages!  That's basically why it's taken me forever to create this blog page.  Today I took it one step further and even put pictures (which is a big ordeal for my non-computer skills!) on a Facebook page just devoted to my art stuff.  Look up Jenene Mortimer artist to see that page.  So far my daughter gave it a thumbs up "like it" so....that's a start!  Thank goodness she's around-I have a guaranteed number 1 fan!  
Here's the pumpkin man I made a few years ago.  I'm always happy to see my old friend when I pull out the Halloween decorations.  I'm currently making another more detailed doll (like he is) this time a witch.  I'll post her when I'm done.  Now and then I just need to make something that looks different than my typical doll look.

2 comments:

Post a Comment